Monday 25 April 2011

My illustrations for my Animation

Here are some of my illustrations i have been working on that relate to the words that are in the first paragraph of the song Role model by Eminem.

"Ok, I'm going to attempt to drown myself,
you can try this at home,
you can be just like me"
" I strangled you to death till i choked you again
Then break your f****** legs till your bones poke through your skin,
you beef with me, I'ma even the score equally
Take you on Jerry springer and beat your ass legally"
"So if i said i never did drugs
That would mean i lie AND get f***** more than the president does
Hillary clinton tried to slap me and call me a pervert
I ripped her f***** tonsils out and fed her sherbert"
"Follow me and do exactly what the song says
Smoke weed, take pills, drop out of school, kill people and drink
And jump behind the wheel like it was still legal,
I'm dumb enough to walk into a store and steal
so I'm dumbe enough to ask for a date with Lauryn hill"
"Some people only see that I'm white, ignoring skill
Cause i stand out like a green hat with an orange bill"
" But i don't get pissed, y'all don't see through the mist
How the f*** can i be white, i don't even exist"
" I getta clean shave, Bathe, go to a rave
Die from an overdose, then dig myself up outa my grave"
" My middle finger won't go down, How do i wave
And this is how I'm supposed to teach kid's how to behave"



After uploading all these images to my computer i will add certain effects to the colour to give it a more pop art comic theme, which would compliment my images perfectly. Also im going to be cutting out certain parts so that i can animate them on After Effects.






No comments:

Post a Comment